Shop: Contemporary_negro

Shop: Contemporary_negro
^^^ WOODEN MEDALLIONS ON SALE!!! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!! ^^^

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dirty Backpack Krew Photo Shoot (Behind the Scenes)



I was asked by a good friend, and also one of the three creators of Dirty Backpack Krew, to come through and model for their photo shoot. I thought to myself, this would be a perfect opportunity to highlight an African-American owned brand as well as show some of the process of doing a shoot for a clothing line. In between my shots, I brushed up on some photography of my own as well as took pictures of the behind the scenes workings. All the photos I took can be seen Here. A more detailed Profile of Dirty Backpack Krew as well as the photographer Mario Newball will be up in the coming days. For now, Check the Dirty Backpack Krew page and Emdot's Page. ENJOY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment