Shop: Contemporary_negro

Shop: Contemporary_negro
^^^ WOODEN MEDALLIONS ON SALE!!! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!! ^^^

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WAKE UP!!! Episode 2




In this episode of wake up we are going to cover the word Nigger.

Why are we still using the N word till this day? And I love when people try to justify it by saying, "the word we use is spelled Nigga, not Nigger", but you are still saying it the same way it was called to us in the past and till this day! WAKE UP!!! What is this? You say Tomato, I say Tamato. ITS THE SAME SHIT! Its giving us a false sense of empowerment. Similar to how the word Bitch is negative to females. But then you have some women saying "I'm that Bitch"...NO you're that fool! WAKE UP!!! At least with the word bitch...there still that negativity of the word felt colectivelty by the majority. But for the N-Word, we as a people are desensitized to the word. Once a word loses its meaning, its just a word among other useless words. Its so bad that other nationalities are saying it to each other like its cool. But you dont see them taking negative references towards themselves and making it cool to say. Nope! They just take ours. WAKE UP!!! We are human, which means everything is taught to us to certain extent. Langauge is definitely one of those things. So why is it so hard to Un-teach us to use the word. We were taught to use it, and I dont mean in a class room, but by observation. Is it that ingrained in our culture? NO! its not, people are just fucking LAZY. Ask somebody what does nigga mean to them? "Yo its like my people, daz my mans", So why you can't just say that then? All the damn substitues in the world, like my borther, my breatheren, my people, my friend, my personal favorite, my ninja. Like C'mon Wake UP! Think of it like a diet, Taking the N word out of your vocabulary and switching it with something more positive, is like replacing soda with water. You are on your way to a more healthy living. Yes It will take generations to un-do what was done, but with every other negative thing on this planet that can be reversed, YOU HAVE TO START TODAY!, you cant put it off for another day. Cause 5 years from now, we still gonna be in the same predicament. We still are gonna be looking stupid for using a negative reference as something positive. My people! WAKE UP!!! Stay tuned for the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment